Wednesday 20 July 2016

Green stuff.


I do not want to canvas for donations as I would far rather you spent the money on yourself. Please consider downloading some of the apps I suggest and they will benefit us both at no cost to yourself.


Free hot green stuff.
A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on


Two very different coffee shops.


My favorite activity in the entire world is simply sitting over a good coffee and starring into space. Much of this time is spent thinking of ways to benefit my readers. Last month I obtained an exclusive deal on made to measure shoes. This month it is coffee. Download the Drip app and use my discount code (UQU930) for a free top up. In this way you may help us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary views.