Thursday 14 January 2016

Be Curious.

How to acknowledge the humanity of another person.

Many people try to value others by telling the other person what they are 'you are beautiful, smart ext'.

This rarely works.

I suggest another, more authentic way. Be curious about the other person. Just be interested.
Every woman who has managed to touch my soul has done so by being curious.

Not curious about what I own.

Not curious about what I can do for her or even my possible sexual prowess.

Curious about ME.

No greater compliment can ever be paid. Feminism has tended to kill curiosity in women because it tells them that there is no mystery in men. Men and women are basically the same thing and only society makes us different. What is there to be curious about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary views.