Monday 25 January 2016

My very own conspiracy!

Listen very carefully. I will say this only once.

It was all very hush hush. I received a call asking if I would like to attend a conference for men. This was to be called 'mandate' and was to be held 'somewhere in London'.

How could I resist? My very own conspiracy with secret meetings and all the trimmings!
A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on
At the last moment I was told- not the location of the conference but a nearby meeting point where we would gather before being taken to the real meeting point.

I must admit I found this all rather exciting but it was not drama for the sake of drama. Gamergate have received bomb threats and it is quite possible we would too. We are not facing nice people here.
A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on
We had twenty four participants but our venue can take forty- so if you would like to come to the next one (in three months time) please give me a ring. 07886 626395

The following day we held a public meeting at Speakers Corner, also in London.


A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary views.